Monday, August 3, 2009

Gorod - Leading Vision


Gorod (formerly Gorgasm) are a technical death metal group from France. The band have three full-lengths, with the recently released 'Process of a New Decline'. Their prior full-length in 2006, 'Leading Vision', knocked me off my rocker...

So I'm just sitting there, enjoying my technical death metal, thinking about some twenty-foot tall black horse, with glaring demonic eyes galloping/leaping over small villages, and it occurs to me that this album is really good and I'm at this point hallucinating.

This album is like a juicy steak: well done/medium-to-medium-rare, it doesn't matter cuz it'll fill you up right, like a protein shake made of sludge. Or a twix bar made of nothing but whale lard. If your angle maybe the densest shrubbery.
It just makes sense to listen.


Leading Vision
+++++++++++
mind the graves


2 comments :

Panop said...

track two is busted, bro

lessMTVmoreTMV said...

hmmm, weird. here's the individual track:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kmdjyjfgzle

lemme know, but that should work.